There are many different types of hydrotherapy ~ various types of warm soothing baths, saunas, colonics, and simple hot and cold showers, to name a few.
Checking in today to share a favourite habit of mine ~ hot + cold hydrotherapy ~ and… the great folks from Ultimate Bundles are back with a fabulous info-packed series of ebooks, courses and exciting bonuses — will share the details below… Back to THE most amazing health helper.. Hydrotherapy!!!
Hot water relaxes us, helping to reduce stress.
Cold water helps to relieve inflammation and stimulates the removal of toxins via the lymphatic system & the skin.
We can give our circulatory system a big boost by taking hot and cold showers.
The result is invigorating and offers a long list of benefits. We can use hot and cold showers to “wake up” totally, in the morning and/or we can choose an evening ritual to encourage an extreme sleep!
Wouldn’t you love to have an inexpensive easy way to relieve pain, improve your circulation, feel more energetic and revitalize your health?
It has been said that we are as strong as our weakest cells!
- Calms and relaxes the body
- Reduces muscle tension or pains on the body
- Can help increase ability to deal with stressful situation
- Promotes digestion.
- Improves bowel movement
- Supports & stimulates the circulatory system
- Can increase circulation, which helps with ‘extremity’ health (arms, legs)
- Supports the lymphatic system
- Contracts the muscles which encourages lymphatic system to increase elimination of toxins
- Boosts the immune system
- Strengthens the mucus membranes which protects against hay-fever, allergies, colds and coughs
- Can help to reduce blood pressure
- Strengthens the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems
- Helps remove cellulite
- Promotes shiny hair
- Helps soothe sunburn
After reading this list, don’t you want to DIVE in?
Click here for the complete article with instructions and recipes!
So here’s everything you get when you buy The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle:
- A comprehensive collection of 106 eBooks, eCourses, audios, videos, printables, summits, and even a membership site, all created to make homemaking and mothering easier and more enjoyable. You’ll find out how to:
- Grow as a parent, no matter how old your kids are
- Kiss mommy guilt goodbye (but still make time for yourself)
- Simplify your life
- Speed up your cleaning routine
- Make time for romance with date night ideas
- Create vibrant, healthy meals
- and so much more…
- Full money-back, happiness guarantee, so there’s no risk in trying it out.
And don’t worry about feeling overwhelmed: A practical Getting Started Guide is included to help you pinpoint exactly which resources are right for you right now, so you can take action immediately.
Easier homemaking is within reach. (Well.. if you’re at all like me.. Being organized? It’s a life goal!
Stop feeling so overwhelmed with mothering, homemaking, and organizing when you pick up your copy of the bundle at a whopping 97% off retail price –> http://bit.ly/FabHomeEbundle
But don’t wait much longer…
That’s because the The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle goes away on Monday, May 1 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Get yours now while this offer is available!
It is an affiliate link
(Studio Botanica receives a small thank you for sharing the info)
It’s all about balance for me. It may be for you too!! Check it out!
Here’s my link —- > http://bit.ly/FabHomeEbundle
Here’s to healthy choices ~ in our meals, our daily activities ~ yes our SHOWER habits!!